In addition to its project portfolio, Sierra Nevada has established a grassroots generative program to detect large-scale hydrothermal systems capable of hosting tier-one deposits within the underexplored Walker Lane Trend of southwest Nevada.
This work has included:
- Generating large geophysical, structural, and spectral datasets
- Development of structural and alteration models, yielding quality targets
Sierra Nevada’s data and generative program generated the Blackhawk projects on ground that was open at the time.
To date Sierra Nevada’s generative program has generated the following:
- 34 Priority 1 targets – 27 yet to be assessed
- 49 Priority 2 targets – 46 to be assessed
- 41 Priority 3 targets – all to be assessed.
This pipeline of targets has the potential to create shareholder wealth moving forward.